The mechanical sewing machine is a special stamping machine which connects the tail of the former coil with the head of the latter coil. The principle of integration is: the upper and lower steel strips are first punched with a certain shape of cutting
mark, and then through the tension of the steel strip to make it dislocation, so as to achieve the effect of connecting the front and rear steel strips.
There are two main welding methods of steel strip used in coating machine: resistance welding and lap welding. Resistance welding is a kind of pressure welding method. While pressing the steel strip, it is directly electrified on the steel strip. By using the resistance of the steel strip itself and the heat generated by the concentrated resistance of the contact surface, the steel strip is melted and welded. This method is applicable to the steel strip with a thickness of 1.2 ~ 6.5mm. Lap welding is the accumulation of intermittent spot welding. In roll welding, the cylindrical electrode in spot welding is replaced by the rotating welding wheel. The welding wheel is pushed forward by the motor on the welded steel strip. When the current is intermittent or continuous through the welding wheel, the continuous weld is formed. In addition, there are also some methods such as crimping bite of press and flat seam welding. However, these welding methods are rarely used in color coating units.
Compared with the characteristics of mechanical sewing machine and welding machine, the price of welding machine is high, the welding time is long, and the equipment covers a large area. Therefore, most color coating units mainly use mechanical sewing machine to process seams. The sewing machine has the following advantages:
(1) It has the advantages of low price, simple operation and small floor area. Monthly use of additional management certificate
(2) Can be combined with different materials and not easy to weld metal strip.
(3) The whole process can be completed in about 6 hours.
(4) According to the different tension required by the steel production line, single row, double row or multi row stitching can be used.
(5) The two coils of steel strip are riveted together by their own incisions, and no additional materials or consumable parts are needed, so the operation cost is less and the cost is saved. Dry wind, sweet taste
(6) Easy to maintain.
(7) The combined machine has independent power mechanism and electrical system, and adopts two modes of button centralized control or pedal operation. The working pressure and travel range can be adjusted.