1. Selection of vehicles for transporting goods - The appropriate type of transporting vehicles should be selected according to the specifications and sizes of the wall panels of the engine room. Generally, large-scale special trailer is chosen for transportation.
2. When loading the coloured steel sheet wallboard, it is necessary to separate the machine room wallboard and fittings in advance according to the type and other conditions, and to bind firmly and stably to prevent metal surface from being worn or scratched.
3. During transportation, the wall panels of the engine room should be firmly tied to the car, and temporary fixing measures such as wooden wedges should be used to avoid loosening and extrusion deformation caused by the shaking of the car body, so as to reduce the probability of metal surface wear or scratch.
Harbin Purified Colored Steel Plate Project
4. When transporting colored steel plates, attention should be paid to whether the height of transporting plates exceeds the length of the trailer, and corresponding anti-overturning work should be carried out.
When the machine room wallboard is tied to the car, angle steel or angle iron of the same length is selected to be placed at the corner of both sides of the top machine room wallboard, so that the pressure of rope binding can be evenly distributed, so as to avoid pressure concentration and damage the edge of the grinding (concave) machine room wallboard.
In case of long distance transportation or poor road condition, the wall panels of metal-faced machine room are required to be placed horizontally.
5. When the color steel plate is used in the special wall steel plate of the transport engine room, the length of the fulcrum of the steel wall plate should not be longer than 1.0 meters to ensure that the material will not be deformed and worn.
If there are more than 2 meters of wallboard, pick out the corresponding plate and tie it in the tail as a whole to avoid the damage of the machine room wallboard caused by the wave vibration at the tail of the car.
6. When carrying the plate, the two ends of the plate should be raised at the same time so as not to damage the oxide film or coating on the surface