Coloured steel profiled slab is a new type of building material rising in recent years in the world and in China. It has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, beautiful and durable, good seismic performance for 15-20 years, fast and simple construction, high thermal reflectivity, low thermal emissivity and remarkable thermal insulation effect. It is suitable for roof panels, wall panels and floors of industrial and civil buildings. It is especially suitable for large-span factory buildings and grain depots.
Coloured steel profiled slab is a new type of building material rising in recent years in the world and in China. It has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, beautiful and durable, good seismic performance for 15-20 years, fast and simple construction, high thermal reflectivity, low thermal emissivity and remarkable thermal insulation effect. It is suitable for roof panels, wall panels and floors of industrial and civil buildings. It is especially suitable for large-span factory buildings, grain depots, warehouses, etc.
I. Characteristics of color steel profiled sheets:
1. Colored steel profiled sheet has beautiful and novel shape, rich color, strong decoration and flexible combination, which can express different architectural styles.
2. The color steel profiled sheet has light weight (6-10kg/m2) high strength (yield strength 250-550MPa), good skin stiffness and good anti-seismic performance of waterproofing agent.
3. High quality of factory products
4. The construction and installation of color steel profiled sheet is convenient, the workload of installation and transportation is reduced, and the construction period is shortened.
5. The color steel profiled sheet is an environment-friendly building material, which can be recycled. The promotion and application of profiled sheet conforms to the policy of sustainable development of national economy.
6. The price of color steel profiled sheet monomer is higher, and its durability is worse than that of concrete or masonry enclosure materials.
2. The application and development of color steel profiled sheets in China:
Colored steel profiled sheet was produced in the United States in 1930s. In the early 1980s, Wuhan Iron and Steel and Baosteel first introduced the production line of colored steel sheet. Since then, China has begun to apply domestic colored steel profiled sheet to industrial buildings, such as MasterCard Workshop, National Cotton and Grain Warehouse, and factories in various development zones. With the rapid development of application technology of color coated profiled steel sheet, its application scope is expanding and its consumption is increasing.
Entering the 21st century, China's national economy has developed rapidly and steadily, and color-coated profiled steel sheets have also entered large-scale public buildings from general industrial buildings, such as airport terminal, railway station, stadiums, concert halls, theatres, and Olympic venues in 2008. Building roofs, floors and walls adopt more reasonable slabs with stress and connection. The construction method is more scientific and seems to be the research and development of aluminum-galvanized sheets, aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy sheets, titanium alloy sheets and stainless steel with stronger performance, which greatly improves the application technology level of sub-type metal sheets.
In the aspect of plate structure and standard, the second generation profiled sheet products, such as undercut structure, buckle structure and concealed connection of fasteners, have appeared; the closed-end profiled sheet building has mature application; the coated sheet (base plate) of the colleague profiled sheet has increased the varieties of aluminized sheet and galvanized aluminium sheet, and the coated sheet has increased the polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) coated sheet and the height. New products such as weatherproof polyester coated sheet (HDP), continuous hot-dip galvanized steel sheet and strip, color coated steel sheet and strip, and construction quality acceptance code for steel structure engineering have been revised.