After using for a period of time, due to the influence of various environmental factors, the coating performance and service life of the color coated plate will be reduced, so it needs to be recoated. The basic requirement for repainting coating is to
have certain adhesion with the original coating and better durability. According to the use environment, it can be divided into three categories:
1. It is required to have certain anti-corrosion effect when it is used in natural environment. For example, the construction site under construction shall be isolated with color coated plate.
2. It has certain corrosion resistance and appearance
effect when used in natural environment. For example: activity board room built outdoors.
3. It is required to have a certain anti-corrosion period when it is used in some harsh environments
Choose nitro enamel for indoor use, chlorinated
rubber finish for chemical plant, acrylic polyurethane finish and fluorocarbon finish for outdoor use. Suitable coating can be selected according to the environment and customer's needs to be recoated on the surface of polyester color coated plate to
extend the service life of color coated plate.
1. The top coat is damaged and the primer is applied normally.
2. After the coating is removed, the surface of the steel plate is exposed to iron, which is characterized by discrete distribution.
3. The surface of the substrate is attached with iron oxide scale, which can not be completely removed by pre cleaning, forming fine cracks on the surface.
4. There are nonmetallic inclusions on the surface of the substrate, which affect the
continuity and thickness of the coating
The above four points are the performance of the color coated plate. Once such a phenomenon occurs in use, we will know that there is a problem with the product, so we need to find out the causes of the leakage
and solve the problem. If the phenomenon of missing coating is not handled in time, it will lead to the worse condition of the base surface of the plate. In the later stage, the plate may be corroded due to the inadequate protective layer, so we should
check whether the plate has missing coating in time, and handle it in time once it is found.