Color coated steel plate is a kind of steel plate with organic coating. With excellent performance indicators, it has been widely used in recent years. The base plate of color steel plate is cold-rolled, hot-dip galvanized and galvanized. It is divided
into single plate, composite plate and floor support plate. The following is a detailed description of color steel plate.
1. Bright color: No surface decoration, color galvanized steel anticorrosive coating for 10-15 years.
2. Easy installation: the construction period can be reduced by more than 40%.
3. Oxygen Index: (OI) 32.0 (Provincial Fire Products Quality Inspection Station).
(1) According to the corrosive environment: dry corrosion and wet corrosion
(2) According to corrosion mechanism: chemical corrosion, electrochemical corrosion and physical corrosion
(3) According to the types of corrosion forms, pitting corrosion and stress corrosion cracking
(4) Metals according to material: Common and practical metals in "Metal Manual"
(5) According to the scope of application: in fact, it is a special application classified according to the corrosive environment.
The phenomena of metal anticorrosion are mainly points (1) and (2) mentioned above. Dry corrosion at point (1) belongs to chemical mechanism while wet corrosion belongs to electrochemical mechanism. Points (3) to (5) belong to the further classification of points (1) and (2). The anticorrosion mechanism of color coated steel sheet is to isolate the substrate from the corrosive medium by using the coating to The base plate of color steel plate is cold rolled, hot galvanized and electrogalvanized. The coating types can be divided into polyester, silicon modified polyester, polyvinylidene fluoride and plastic sol. The surface state of color coated steel sheet can be divided into coated sheet, embossed sheet and printed sheet. The color coated steel sheet is widely used in building household appliances, transportation and other industries. For the roof walls and doors of industrial and commercial buildings, such as steel structure factory buildings, airports, warehouses and refrigeration, the color coated steel sheet is seldom used in civil buildings.
(1) When choosing metal materials, choose atmospheric corrosion resistance as far as possible.
(2) Surface protective coating
(3) Change the composition and add corrosion inhibitor to inhibit the corrosion process.
(4) Anti-rust treatment before packing and keeping dry and clean during storage
(5) In structural design, try to avoid cracks, grooves and other places which are easy to accumulate water and cause corrosion stress fracture.