Product types of cold rolled sheets:
(1) After annealing, it is processed into ordinary cold rolling.
(2) Zinc plating is processed by a galvanizing unit with a pre-annealing treatment device;
(3) The panel that does not need to be processed at all.
Commonly used steel grades CDCM-SPCC (SPCD, SPCE, ST12, ST13, ST14, BLC, BLD, BUSD, BUFD, BSUFD, etc.), but their properties are basically the same.
Ordinary cold rolling;
L Zinc plating;
Aluminum and zinc plating: 55% aluminium, 43.4% zinc and 1.6% silicon are coated on the surface of steel plate by continuous melt plating process.
(1) It has good durability and longer life than galvanized steel sheet.
(2) It has good heat resistance and is less prone to discoloration than galvanized steel sheet at high temperature.
(3) It has good heat reflectivity.
(4) with a silver-white gorgeous surface;
(5) It has similar machinability and spraying performance to galvanized steel sheet.
(6) It has good welding performance.
Scope of application: The industry in which galvanized sheet is used is demanding.
Tin plating (tinplate): It is processed by Frostein insoluble anode tin plating process.
L Colour coating;
L Electrical steel (silicon steel sheet).。