In the production process, if there is a sudden power cut, the key thermal equipment of color coated sheet should take different measures according to their respective working characteristics, as follows:
(1) If the power is cut off for a long time, the doors of the color coated plate solidifying furnace and incinerator can be opened, so that the temperature of the furnace can be rapidly lowered and the damage of the circulating fan and the exhaust fan
can be avoided due to the long time stopping at high temperature.
(2) All kinds of open fires should be avoided from approaching the furnace area in order to avoid explosion danger.
(3) For all kinds of circulating fans, when the medium temperature
is lower than 250 C, emergency measures are generally not taken; when the medium temperature is higher than 250 C, it is better to take manual turning mode to make the fan impeller rotate, so as to avoid the fan shaft bending due to the long-term high
temperature, affecting the dynamic balance until the medium. When the temperature is below 250 C, the manual turning operation can be stopped.
(4) For exhaust fan, because the temperature of exhaust gas is generally about 250 C, emergency measures
can not be taken. If the temperature of exhaust gas exceeds 250 C, manual turning should be adopted to avoid fan damage. For the fresh air blower, because the working temperature is normal, no emergency measures can be taken.
(5) For the exhaust
fan of the burner, the flue gate should be cut off urgently to avoid damage caused by high temperature flue gas entering the exhaust fan of the burner. If the flue gas temperature has exceeded 250 C at this time, it is necessary to adopt manual winding
to avoid fan damage.
(6) Gas will be cut off automatically for burners in different areas of color coated plate solidification furnace due to the chain protection function of burners, but in order to insure, the gas inlet valves of color coated
plate burners in different areas need to be closed and the gas supply completely cut off.
(7) For the burner of the color coated plate incinerator, the gas entrance door should also be shut down like the burner of the curing furnace. In addition,
when the pressure of the incinerator is positive, the bolt between the door of the incinerator and the burner and the incinerator should be opened quickly to pull the internal control circuit of the burner to burn out. During operation, special attention
should be paid to avoiding the high temperature furnace gas ejected from the burner mounting port in order to avoid burns.