The performance can be evaluated by the following indicators.
(1) Cleaning capacity (gravimetric method). Cleaning ability of degreaser is an important performance of detergent. At present, there are many methods to test the cleaning ability of degreaser, including oil test paper method GB/T13312-91, oil test paper
method (oil test paper method), degreasing cotton wiping method, water film method, etc. Quantitative detection methods include gravimetric method and fluorescence method, among which gravimetric method is the most convenient and simple method.
(2) Defoaming property. Defoaming performance test is mainly to check the foam elimination ability of water based degreasing agent solution. The test solution is prepared according to 30gL or specifications and preheated to (30soil 2)C. The test solution
is poured into the colorimetric measuring cylinder to make the liquid level 70 mm away from the lower end face of the plug, and the plug is taken out at (30 + 2)C for 10 minutes at constant temperature. The test solution is shaken up and down for
1 minute immediately, the shaking distance is 0.33 m, and the frequency is about 100 times/min. After shaking, the cylinder plug is opened, and the height of the foam is observed at 10min (30 + 2) centigrade.
(3) Emulsifying properties. The emulsifying property was determined by using a colorimetric cylinder containing 50 mL degreaser and a specified amount of No. 4 drawing oil. The temperature was 55 C, and the working fluid was shaken up and down 30 times
at a uniform speed with a distance of 400 mm. The stratification of the working fluid was recorded.
(4) Rinsing performance. The rinsing performance test is mainly used to check the washability of cleaning agent residues on the surface of steel strip substrates. After cleaning in the detergent, the test pieces will be taken out at a 45 degree angle
and placed until drying. The dry test pieces will be immersed in distilled water and washed 10 times. The test pieces will be taken out immediately and blown 1000 pieces with a hot air blower. Check whether there is any residue of detergent on the
surface of the test piece, then drop a drop of absolute ethanol on the test piece, and then check whether there is white residue on the test piece after the ethanol evaporates naturally.
(5) Corrosion to metals. The corrosion performance test of metal is to immerse the specimen in water-based degreaser solution at a certain temperature, and evaluate the corrosion performance of the cleaning agent to metal by weight loss and surface color
change of the specimen.
In addition, the performance test of degreaser also includes hard water stability, high and low temperature stability, and anti-rust performance of monolithic and laminate.