What should workers pay attention to when installing heat insulation and anticorrosive tile?
The installation of heat insulation and anti-corrosion tile belongs to high-altitude operation, and there must be protective measures for high-altitude operation. Today, I will tell you about the relevant content of heat insulation and anti-corrosion
tile. Let's have a look!
1. When working at height, operators of heat insulation and anti-corrosion tile must select, wear and use protective belt according to regulations. And reliably fixed in a solid place, do not wear a protective belt to move
and fragile places.
2. The thermal insulation and anti-corrosion tile belongs to climbing operation. It is forbidden to throw and transfer the thermal insulation and anti-corrosion tile. Use ropes or slings to transfer the thermal insulation and
3. It is not allowed to install thermal insulation and anti-corrosion tiles if the staff of thermal insulation and anti-corrosion tiles suffer from hypertension, hypotension, dizziness, epilepsy, heart disease and other contraindications.
4. Due to the fact that the insulating bricks constructed above may fall objects, or in the passage within the swing range of the crane handle, the top must be constructed within the affected range to prevent penetration of a transparent double-layer
5. When suspending and installing insulating tile components and lifting single large and medium steel member, it is necessary to stand on the operation platform for operation.
6. The protective technical measures, required
materials and tools, and the installation of thermal insulation tile must be included in the construction organization design of the project.
7. Before the construction of thermal insulation colored tile, technical education and disclosure shall
be conducted step by step, and various technical measures and personal protective equipment shall be implemented. No construction is allowed without implementation.
8. The technical personnel who install the heat insulation and anti-corrosion tile,
the climbing operators and the personnel who set up the facilities at high places must pass the technical training of the heat insulation and anti-corrosion tile and pass the examination, be able to work and have a physical examination.
9. The protective
technical measures for high-altitude operation in the construction of heat insulation and anti-corrosion tile, and the defects and hidden dangers found must be solved in time. In case of personal danger, the operation of thermal insulation anti-corrosion
tile must be stopped.
10. Reliable anti-skid measures must be taken to install heat insulation anti-corrosion tile in rainy days.
11. When the protective shed is set up and removed, a warning area shall be set up and supervised by a specially
assigned person. It is strictly forbidden to set and dismantle them at the same time.