Many people don't think it's enough to store color coated plates. They think it's OK to let it go. In fact, it was a big mistake. If the color coated plate is not used for a long time, and if it is not properly preserved, it will cause damage and loss,
then how should we properly keep it? What precautions are there? The manufacturer comes to discuss with you.
1. The products shall be stored in a clean and tidy environment to avoid the corrosion of various corrosive media.
2. The color coated plate shall be stored in a dry and ventilated indoor environment, avoiding outdoor storage, and in a place prone
to condensation and large temperature difference.
3. The ground of the storage site shall be flat, free from hard objects and have sufficient bearing capacity.
4. The horizontal steel coil is placed on the rubber pad, pad wood, bracket and
other devices with the buckle facing up.
5. In order to avoid crushing, generally do not stack, strictly limit the number of stacking layers.
6. The mechanical properties and some coating properties of the color coated plate, such as pencil
hardness, T-bend value, impact energy value, etc., may change with the storage time. It is recommended that the user process and use as soon as possible.
7. Sufficient space shall be reserved in the storage area for lifting equipment.
storage location of steel plates and coils shall be arranged reasonably to facilitate access and minimize unnecessary movement.
I believe that after reading the above introduction, you also know the correct storage method of color coated plate.
Its integrity can only be guaranteed if it is stored correctly. Otherwise, it is easy to cause corrosion and affect the normal use in the future. Cause unnecessary loss. I hope the above introduction can help you.