In recent years, with the development of the building materials market, the use of color steel plate is more and more widely, which is common in our daily life. Its beautiful and convenient characteristics are very popular among consumers. Many people
choose to buy it, and it is convenient to analyze its characteristics. Now it is introduced in detail as follows.
1. Galvanized steel plate can be produced at the bottom of color steel plate. Organic coating has good corrosion resistance, but organic coating can also be put into air and water to make its substrate rusty and can not be used. Therefore, it can not
be made of uncoated color substrate steel. Its life is short and can not be used. The color steel base material is mainly galvanized steel or galvanized alloy steel.
2. The process of color coating is divided into pretreatment of substrate, chemical
conversion film (non-organic metal coating), organic non-metal coating, etc., as well as the process of consumer line coating.
3. Before substrate treatment: if the galvanized steel plate as the substrate is not directly consumed in the color coating
process, rust (rust), dust and other pollution may be generated during transportation. If these pollution are not removed, the quality and effect of color will be affected. The quality of waste and all its physical and chemical properties are closely
related to pretreatment.
4. Chemical conversion film: it has two functions: one is to further improve the corrosion, the other is to improve the adhesion between the substrate and the coating and improve the coating performance of the substrate.
There are generally three steps: first, phosphating, first form a large number of crystals on the metal surface, and then form a phosphating film on the metal surface with phosphorus salt solution; Second, passivation and sealing. There are still some
holes in the phosphating film, which react chemically with chromate and pore points to form a maintenance film. 3、 Rinse with pure water and passivate the liquid with salt or deionized water.
5. Organic coatings: organic coatings are divided into
primer and finishing coat. The requirements for primer are not high, and paint can be used, but now it is consumed, and the primer and finish paint are generally reverse coated. Post coating process: the post coating process includes printing, embossing,
stripping maintenance film, film, etc., so as to improve the decorative maintenance performance of concentric color steel plate. In addition, some foreign coating processes are leveled and straightened after cold rolling and wear out in the course of