1. The base plate of color steel plate can be divided into cold-rolled base plate, hot-dip galvanized base plate and electro galvanized base plate.
2. The coating types of color steel plate can be divided into: polyester, silicon modified polyester, vinylidene fluoride, plastic sol.
3. The color of color steel plate can be divided into many kinds according to the requirements of users, such
as orange, milk yellow, dark sky blue, sea blue, crimson, brick red, ivory, porcelain blue, etc.
4. The surface state of color steel plate can be divided into coating plate, embossing plate and printing plate.
5. The market uses of color coated
steel plate are mainly divided into three parts: construction, household appliances and transportation, among which the construction sector accounts for the largest proportion, followed by household appliances industry, and transportation industry only
accounts for a small part.
The color steel plate for building is generally based on hot-dip galvanized steel plate and hot-dip aluminum zinc steel plate. It is mainly processed into corrugated plate or polyurethane composite sandwich plate, which
is used for building roofs, walls and doors of industrial and commercial buildings such as steel structure workshops, airports, warehouses, freezers, etc.
The color board of household appliances is generally based on galvanizing and cold plate,
which is used to produce refrigerators and large air conditioning systems, freezers, bread makers, furniture, etc.
In the transportation industry, galvanizing and cold plate are generally used as the base plate, mainly for oil pan, automobile interior