Have to say! Color steel plate is widely used in construction industry. It can not only provide people with a place to live, but also play a very important role in daily life. I believe many friends know that this product has anti-corrosion performance,
but how much do you know about anti-corrosion spraying skills? It doesn't matter if you don't understand. Next! We will give you a detailed introduction! Hope to help you!
The anti-corrosion coating can effectively extend the service life of the color steel tile, while the ordinary coating can only play the role of temporary surface covering, which will soon lead to the cracking and falling off of the skin, which can not
fundamentally solve the problem of rust and prevent the occurrence of rust. The eight spraying technologies are as follows:
1. Prepare the coating according to the specified proportion of the product, mix evenly, control the curing time within 30
minutes, and complete the construction within 6 hours. The coating interval shall not be less than 24 hours and longer than 7 days.
2. The tools used in the construction shall be clean and dry, and the coating shall not be mixed with water, banana
oil, alcohol solvent, gasoline and other impurities. The coating should be sprayed within 6 hours to avoid bonding, causing unnecessary loss and increasing construction cost.
3. The manufacturer of color steel plate suggests that the color steel
tile should be cleaned with water * *, and then the dust, dirt, burr, water stain, grease, aging paint layer and other attachments on the base surface should be removed with tools such as angle grinder, wire brush and iron sand cloth.
spraying, clean the dust on the surface, inner corner and groove with brush or compressed air.
5. Spraying construction can be carried out only after the surface of base course is cleaned and qualified.
6. The coating construction shall be
free of leakage and rust powder.
7. In order to prevent secondary pollution, spray again immediately after the surface treatment of the base course.
8. The construction temperature is between 5 and 35, and the relative humidity is 85%. No
construction is allowed under the conditions of rain, fog, snow and heavy dust.