The anti-corrosion coating can effectively extend the service life of color steel tile, while the ordinary paint can only play a temporary surface covering role, and the phenomenon of peeling and falling off will appear soon, which can not fundamentally
solve the corrosion problem and prevent the occurrence of rust phenomenon. The eight painting techniques are as follows:
1. The coating shall be prepared according to the specified proportion of the product, and evenly stirred. The curing time shall be controlled within 30 minutes. The construction shall be completed within 6 hours. The coating interval shall not be less
than 24 hours and the length shall not be more than 7 days.
2. The tools used in the construction shall be clean and dry, and the coating shall not be mixed with moisture, banana water, alcohol solvent, gasoline and other impurities. The coating
shall be sprayed within 6 hours when it is ready for use, so as to prevent glue formation, cause unnecessary loss and increase construction cost.
3. The manufacturer of color steel tile suggests that the color steel tile should be washed with water
gun first, and then the dust, dirt, burr, water stain, grease and aged paint layer on the base surface shall be cleaned by angular polishing machine, steel wire brush, iron sand cloth and other tools.
4. Before spraying, the dust on the surface,
inner corner and groove of the grid shall be cleaned with brush or compressed air.
5. The spraying layer can be applied after the base surface is cleaned and qualified.
6. Coating construction shall be carried out without leakage and rust
7. In order to prevent secondary pollution, spray once immediately after base surface treatment.
8. The construction temperature is between 5 ℃ and 35 ℃, and the relative humidity is 85%. The construction can not be carried out under the conditions of rain, fog, snow and large dust.