Storage, transportation and loading and unloading are important links that affect the quality of color coated plate. In case of improper operation, there may be various defects such as scratch, embossing, corrosion, etc. during storage and transportation.
In order to reduce and avoid the occurrence of defects as much as possible, the following is a brief introduction of the precautions in operation. For the specific regulations on storage, transportation and loading and unloading, please refer to relevant
materials or consult experts.
1. The product shall be stored in a dry and ventilated indoor environment to avoid outdoor storage and in a place prone to condensation and large temperature difference changes.
2. The product shall be stored in a clean and tidy
environment to avoid the corrosion of various corrosive media.
3. The ground of storage site shall be flat, free of hard objects and have sufficient bearing capacity.
4. The horizontal steel coil shall be placed on the rubber pad, pad wood,
bracket and other devices, and the strap lock shall be facing up, not directly on the ground or on the means of transport.
5. In order to avoid crushing, steel coils are usually not stacked for storage. During stacking and storage of steel plates,
the number of stacking layers shall be strictly limited, and the plates with large weight and size shall be placed below. Generally, the color plates with metal color coating (Silver Ash, etc.) shall not exceed 2 layers.
6. The mechanical properties
and some coating properties of the color coated plate, such as pencil hardness, T-bend value and impact energy value, may change with the extension of storage, so it is recommended that the user process and use as soon as possible.
space shall be reserved in the storage area for hoisting equipment.
8. The storage location of steel plate and coil shall be arranged reasonably to facilitate access and minimize unnecessary movement.
2、 Transportation and handling
The product shall be transported according to the state of delivery, and the original packaging shall not be disassembled at will.
2. Special sling or soft sling shall be used during loading and unloading, and steel wire rope shall not be used for
direct hoisting to avoid damage to steel coil
3. The carriage of the transport vehicle shall be cleaned, rubber pad or other protective devices shall be laid on the bottom plate of the carriage, and necessary protective measures shall be taken around
the carriage to prevent the package from indentation or bruise.
4. The steel coil of vertical packaging shall also be vertical during transportation and loading and unloading.
5. The product shall be fixed firmly to avoid product damage or
accident caused by relative movement or rolling during transportation.
6. The steel plate shall not be dragged when it is taken out, so as to prevent the burr generated during cutting and cutting from scratching the steel plate below. The steel
plate shall be handled with care to avoid touching other hard objects.