(2)、测量放线严格对照施工图，现场测定轴线，标高尺寸，清理安装现场，准确放出大样。壁板安装前必须严格放线， 墙角应垂直交接， 防止累积误差造成
(1) The materials entering the clean workshop should be transported to the installation site according to the construction schedule, and the color coated sandwich boards should be handled with care to avoid scratches. The components should be stacked
in order and kept strictly.
(2) Measure and set out strictly according to the construction drawing, measure the axis, elevation and size on site, clean up the installation site, and accurately set out the detail drawing. Before the installation of the wallboard, the setting out must be strictly carried out, and the corners of the wallboard should be connected vertically to prevent the accumulation of errors
The panels are inclined and twisted. The perpendicularity deviation of the panel is not more than 0.2%.
(3) Before the installation of components and fittings in the clean room, the specification, performance and integrity of the color coated sandwich panel shall be strictly checked, and the unqualified or damaged components and fittings shall not be installed.
(4) The installation site must be kept clean at all times without dust accumulation, and the parts and site must be cleaned at all times during the soil application.
(5) During the construction and installation of structural connection, the main structure such as lifting parts, riveting parts, etc. shall be ixed with the connecting parts of floor and ground.
(6) Construction operation
① The color coated sandwich panel shall be constructed according to the construction procedure and the specific requirements of the metal panel installation process node.
② The connection between the ground manger and the floor must be firm and not loose, and the ground manger shall be fixed on the ground at an interval of about 1 m with shooting nails. The vertical connection between the floor mounted mangers shall be well jointed, corner jointed or reserved for r-ball.
③ The connection between the wallboard and the wallboard must be smooth without concave convex, the gap is even, and the glue injection is smooth. The perpendicularity of the wallboard shall be controlled by a plumb hammer during installation, and the installed boards shall be fixed with each other to prevent the overall inclination of the wallboard.
④ It is not allowed to tear off the plastic protective film on the surface of the wall panel during the installation process, and it is forbidden to impact and step on the pedal surface.
⑤ The closed window is fixed on the wall panel. The four corners of the window frame are treated with aluminum alloy to make the joint smooth. After the glass is installed, the rubber strip is used to compress the glass. Even the upper part and both sides of the window need to be compacted with rubber to prevent vibration,
The rubber strip fell off.
⑥ The air supply outlet and air return outlet of the filter shall be reserved according to the hole reservation requirements of the secondary design drawing during the production of the wall panel, so as to avoid the damage to the wall panel structure caused by the opening at the construction site.
⑦ According to the design requirements, the internal and external corners formed by the connection of the wall panel and the top plate in the clean area are all connected by aluminum alloy arc, and the air return outlet shall be equipped with detachable filter screen.
⑧ The sealant shall be straight and smooth without interruption, exposure, burr, etc.
⑨ At the same time, the installation of the wall plate should cooperate with the electrician to make the grounding flat iron in good contact with the ground, so as to eliminate the electrostatic phenomenon.
(7) The dust must be cleaned at any time during the construction process of the cleaning room installation, and the cleaning record of the masking space should be made.
(8) Finished product protection strengthen finished product protection education, and strictly protect the installed finished products or semi-finished products to prevent pollution and damage. The construction shall be carried out in strict accordance with the sequence, and the connection shall be reasonable to avoid rework, resulting in waste of materials and damage to finished products.
(9) On site management, the construction management system of purification area shall be formulated to control the regional pollution caused by human flow.