Galvanized sheet: galvanized sheet refers to the steel plate with a layer of zinc on its surface. Galvanizing is an economical and effective antirust method which is often used. About half of the world's zinc production is used in this process.
Stainless steel: stainless steel is the abbreviation of stainless steel, which is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, water, etc., or stainless steel; and the steel with chemical corrosion resistance (acid, alkali, salt and other
chemical etching) corrosion is called steel.
What kinds of galvanized sheet are there
1. Hot dip galvanized steel plate. A thin steel sheet with a layer of zinc adhered to its surface by immersing it in a molten zinc bath. At present, continuous galvanizing process is mainly used, that is, the rolled steel plate is continuously
immersed in the bath with zinc melting to make galvanized steel plate;
2. Alloyed galvanized steel sheet. This kind of steel plate is also made by hot-dip method, but it is heated to about 500 ℃ immediately after it is out of the groove to form alloy films of zinc and iron. The galvanized sheet has good coating adhesion
3. Electro galvanized steel sheet. This kind of galvanized steel plate has good processability. However, the coating is thinner and its corrosion resistance is not as good as that of hot dip galvanized sheet;
4. Single side plating and double side differential galvanizing steel plate. Single side galvanized steel sheet, that is, only one side galvanized products. It has better adaptability than double-sided galvanized sheet in welding, coating, antirust
treatment and processing. In order to overcome the point that one side is not coated with zinc, there is another kind of galvanized sheet coated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side;
5. Alloy, composite galvanized steel sheet. It is made of zinc and other metals, such as aluminum, lead, zinc, etc., and even composite plated steel plate. This kind of steel plate not only has excellent antirust performance, but also has good