After the surface of the non flowed galvanized steel plate is corroded, the substrate begins to react with the water in the air. The main chemical components of the substrate are iron and carbon, which produce the original battery and the original battery
reaction occurs. The reaction equation is as follows:
Fe2O3 is red, which is the main component of rust.
The above mentioned proof materials show that the white rust is basically produced during the test and test of 80g/m2 galvanized layer and 120g/m2 galvanized steel plate. The time of red
rust of the non flowered galvanized steel plate with the galvanized layer of 120g/m2 is later than that of the non flowered galvanized steel plate with the galvanized layer of 80g/m2.
How to deal with the white of galvanized sheet
See if hot
galvanized products appear white after wet, zinc oxide of surface layer, normal phenomenon. Passivation treatment is carried out after galvanizing. In this case, there will be no white spot problem. If the requirements for corrosion resistance are high,
the addition of post sealing agent can also be considered
1. It is the quality problem of passivation. The common situation is that the passivation is not uniform or the thickness is not up to the standard.
2. It is that the residual water
on the steel surface layer is not treated. When crimping, the surface layer of steel has moisture not dried, or it is not completely dried when passivation is done.
3. It's poor transport conditions.
The specific performance is as follows:
1. Wet or wet by rain during storage and transportation.
2. The finished steel products are stored for too long.
Therefore, we can know that the anticorrosion of galvanized steel plate should be done in two aspects:
1. It is necessary
to passivate galvanized steel plate with passivator products with good performance.
2. It is necessary to improve the storage conditions of galvanized steel plate continuously.