防火彩钢板板间距：相邻板之间有4-6 mm的间隙，板与地面之间要求有5 mm的间隙。螺钉安装中心距为150mm，距板边10mm，距板角30mm。
1. Fireproof board: it is generally recommended to use magnesium plate with thickness of more than 6 mm as barrier plate.
2. Accessories: the plate with a diameter of more than 6 mm is fixed on the edge of the frame, fixed with a 3.5200 mm countersunk screw, and the finish surface is leveled with a nail head 0.5 mm lower than the countersunk surface.
at the beginning of installation, the correct position and mark of keel should be made. The center distance of longitudinal keel is 450-600mm. When it is installed at the connection part of wall and both sides of doors and windows, additional keel shall
be installed. For example, when the height of the wall is greater than 2440 mm, the supporting keel must be installed on the connection part of the plate.
4. Distance between plates: there is a gap of 4-6 mm between adjacent plates, and a gap of
5 mm is required between plates and the ground. The installation center distance of screws is 150 mm, 10 mm from the edge of the plate and 30 mm from the angle of the plate.
5. Hoisting: toilet, kitchen and other lifting objects should be reinforced
with plates or keels to avoid damaging the plates.
6. Joint treatment: there is a gap between the plate and the plate during installation. After adjustment with 4-6mm, 107 adhesive or strong adhesive, apply scraper to the plate and gap, and paste
the presser foot with tape or style tape.
7. coating decoration: spray, brush or brush. Brush must refer to the instructions of the paint.
8. Decorative tile: when it is set in the bathroom, toilet, kitchen, basement and other humid areas,
the distance of tile keel on the board surface should be shortened to 400mm. There should be expansion joints on every 3 boards (about 3.6 mm) on the wall.
9. Sound insulation wall: when the wall needs a higher sound insulation effect, the wall
and the board should be tightly closed, and the empty wall should be filled with mineral wool. For example, when two different thickness plates are used on both sides of the keel, the separation effect is better.
10. Impact resistant wall body:
it is recommended to select fireproof board or reinforcing plate of 8mm or above. The next block must be reinforced with long screws. This method can improve the impact, heat insulation, sound insulation and fire resistance.