In the process of equipment maintenance, in order to restore the performance and accuracy of the equipment and ensure the quality of the processed products, the worn or aged old parts of the machine are replaced with new or repaired parts, which are usually
called accessories. In order to shorten the downtime of equipment repair and minimize the failure loss, it is necessary to reserve a certain number of spare parts in advance in the spare parts warehouse, which is usually called spare parts.
Spare parts management of color coating equipment refers to the organization and deployment of spare parts planning, production, ordering, supply and reserve. In order to do this work well, the equipment manager must first be clear about the process and production process of the color coating line, so as to determine which spare parts are in the unit, how to classify and store various spare parts on the line.
A. determination of spare parts
Spare parts should be separated from equipment, low value consumables, materials, tools, etc. However, it is difficult to accurately divide a few items, and the scope of each enterprise is not the same. It can only be determined according to the actual situation of the enterprise on the premise of convenient management and collection. Therefore, the determination of spare parts to distinguish the situation, specific analysis. The spare parts of color coating unit can be determined according to the following principles:
(1) All purchased parts, such as rolling bearings, electrical appliances, belts, chains, oil seals, etc., can be listed as spare parts. Standard fasteners, such as bolts and nuts, belonging to low value consumables, shall not be listed.
(2) Vulnerable parts with large consumption are listed as spare parts. However, some vulnerable parts, which are easy to process, can not be listed as spare parts. (3) The parts which are easy to be damaged, have long manufacturing cycle, many processes, complex processing and need casting and forging blanks are listed as spare parts.
(4) Frequently impacted and easily damaged parts, such as sewing machine mold, etc.
(5) For the equipment with the same model and a large number of sets, its parts should be listed as spare parts, and a certain variety of spare parts can be selected according to the requirements of its use. Such as polyurethane coating roller, rubber steering roller, squeezing roller, etc.
(6) Some parts of the gearbox, such as gears, shafts and forks, should be listed as spare parts according to the transmission situation.
(7) The main moving parts, such as main shaft, bearing bush, screw rod, gear and worm gear pair with grade 7 accuracy or above, crankshaft, piston, hammer rod and drill pipe of air compressor, are listed as spare parts.