Roll forming is the most common way to produce roof and wall panels with color coated sheet. In order to improve the field performance of color steel sheet, especially the deformation area of steel plate, the following use guidelines should be followed
▪ The large bending radius of the plate is designed to meet the design requirements;
▪ For high steel plate, more deformation passes are needed;
▪ Check whether the pressure roller is clean before processing, and keep a reasonable gap between
the rotating rollers to avoid coating scratch.
Other processing methods (blank holder, embossing, stamping, slotting, perforation, etc.)
▪ The bending center radius should be as large as possible to improve the performance of the bending part;
▪ In the process of pressing, reasonable die clearance should be paid attention to to to reduce the possibility of coating damage;
▪ In order to ensure the durability of color steel plate, it is necessary to use smaller embossing sharpness and
▪ If scratches or back paint are found to adhere to the surface of color coated steel plate, it is often caused by careless transportation;
▪ If you want to reduce damage, you can consider using protective film during processing;
▪ The products should be fixed horizontally to avoid direct contact between bales and other objects such as structural components.