Leakage of hydraulic system is a very common phenomenon in color painting machine set. When the leakage is serious, it will cause the action failure of the actuator in the system. Therefore, leakage is also a form of hydraulic system failure.
Classification of A Leakage
(1) leakage. Outer leakage refers to the leakage of pipelines, pipe joints or oil suction ports of systems between hydraulic stations and actuators, which can usually be summed up as visible leakage. Outer leakage usually occurs during the operation of production line as follows: air bubbles in hydraulic oil; unstable movement of hydraulic system and creeping phenomenon; overheating of hydraulic system; increase of tank pressure; increase of pump noise.
(2) Internal leakage. Internal leakage refers to the internal leakage of hydraulic components, slight internal leakage is not easy to detect, but with the passage of time and the increase of internal leakage oil, the hydraulic system will be overheated and the action of components will fail. The method of judging whether an element has internal leakage is relatively simple. It is to perform each action once when the element is unloaded or full-loaded. Comparing the two working hours, if the execution time at full-load is much longer than that at no-load, it can be considered that the element has internal leakage.
Reasons for B Leakage
(1) Work pressure. The higher the working pressure of the hydraulic system is adjusted, the greater the possibility of system leakage. Therefore, in the process of production, the system pressure can not exceed the optimum value of the pressure determined by the calculation when the system is designed for a long time.
(2) Working temperature. During the working process, most of the energy lost in the system becomes heat energy. Some of the energy is emitted into the atmosphere through the hydraulic components themselves, pipelines and the surface of the tank. The rest is transferred to the hydraulic oil, which makes the oil temperature rise. The increase of oil temperature will bring a series of problems: first, it will reduce the viscosity of oil, increase the possibility of leakage of the system, and also cause accelerated aging of sealing elements, premature failure, or even more serious leakage.
(3) Oil cleanliness. If the oil is not clean, such as containing iron scraps, paint, dust and dirt and other impurities, it will make the sliding surface of hydraulic components worn and eventually cause internal leakage. Usually we encounter such as valve core blockage, small hole blockage, seal damage and so on, all belong to the reason of oil cleanliness.
C leak-proof method
In the production process, first of all, the working pressure and temperature should be strictly controlled. The working pressure should be adjusted in accordance with the design range, and the working temperature should be adjusted in the range of 55-65 degrees C. The maximum temperature should not exceed 70 degrees C. When necessary, the cooling device of oil should be installed. In addition, the cleanliness of hydraulic oil should be ensured, and appropriate sealing devices should be selected to avoid medium leakage due to unreasonable sealing materials and sealing forms.
In daily maintenance, periodic testing of hydraulic oil should be carried out to ensure that the oil quality meets the standards. During production, maintenance personnel and operators should check the leakage of hydraulic pipelines and hydraulic actuators at any time to maintain in time and reduce losses.