Operating procedures, also known as operating procedures, are formulated according to equipment instructions and process requirements, which are used to guide the correct operation of equipment. The contents of equipment operation procedures generally
(1) Technical performance of equipment and allowable limit number. Such as maximum load, pressure, temperature, voltage, current, etc（ 2) Regulations of equipment shift. For the equipment running continuously in two or three shifts, the post personnel must hand over the operation status of the equipment when handing over the shift, including the abnormal condition of the equipment operation, the change of the original defects, the change of the operation parameters, the fault and the treatment, etc.
(3) The operation steps of each section and single equipment during the whole line linkage of the unit. Including preparation and operation sequence before operation.
(4) Regulations on emergency handling.
(5) Safety precautions in the use of equipment. It is mainly about the non post operators, who are not allowed to operate the machine without approval, and no one is allowed to dismantle or relax the safety protection device Start work within capacity
(6) The elimination method of some emergency faults in equipment operation.