Production record is a kind of management means to supervise the implementation of process technical specification, safety specification and operation specification. It is said that the process procedure is the basis for formulating the operation procedure,
and the operation procedure is the basis for formulating the production record. Therefore, the production record and the three procedures mentioned above complement each other. A batch of qualified color coated boards must have a set of detailed production
record system in addition to perfect process and technical regulations, safety regulations and operation regulations.
The so-called production record refers to the periodic or time record in the process of production and quality control during continuous process production or batch production of color coated sheet. All information related to the production and quality control of each batch of products recorded shall be convenient for query. The production records shall be traceable, and the contents filled in shall be consistent with the established process and technical regulations, relevant operation regulations and safety regulations.
Production records usually include the following two types:
(1) Mandatory documents, that is, production instructions or technical and quality control documents issued to the production workshop.
(2) Record documents are all kinds of records obtained after completing the important operation steps such as batch production, packaging or temporary storage of color coated sheet. The contents of record documents shall include:
1) Product name, batch number, batch quantity and production date;
2) The number or batch number of each batch of raw materials such as steel coil, coating, cleaning agent, chemical solution, etc.; 3) the quantity (weight or other measurement unit) of other materials used in the production process; 4) the detailed description of the sampling process of chemical solution and cleaning section tank;
5) Intermediate product (after cleaning, before initial coating, before finishing coating) control or laboratory control result record;
6) Completion date and time of each operation step, signature of operator and reviewer;
7) Operation records of important production steps (furnace temperature, furnace pressure and air volume of chemical coating furnace and curing furnace); 8) packaging records;
A. final product inspection record; level and level to let the workers manage the full text of Chinese products
B. Special problems such as shutdown and broken tape record;