1. The selection of color coated profiled steel sheet should consider the roof slope. When the slope is small, it may lead to water in the roof area. Therefore, the color coated profiled steel sheet with high ripple is one of the first choices.
2. The included angle between the web plate of color coated profiled steel sheet and the horizontal surface of flange should not be less than.
3. Color coated profiled steel sheet should be long-length plate, and it is better not to use transverse
lap as far as possible, which is conducive to roof waterproof
4. The transverse lap of color coated profiled steel sheet shall be reliably connected with purlin, and the length shall be strictly implemented in accordance with the specifications.
The color coated profiled steel sheet must be greater than 70mm, the length must be greater than 350mm, and the low ripple color coated profiled steel sheet with wave height less than 70mm should have the lap length not be less than 250mm, and the lap
joint must be coated with sealing tape.
5. There are different ways of side connection of color coated profiled steel sheet. See section 4 of this chapter for details. In order to prevent water leakage from the roof, concealed connection shall be
adopted as far as possible if possible. When the roof panel is laterally overlapped, the lap width shall be determined according to the shape and specification of color coated profiled steel sheet, and generally not less than half wave, and the lapping
direction shall be consistent with the dominant wind direction. For low ripple color coated profiled steel sheet with wave height less than 70mm, fixed bracket is not required, while for corrugated color coated profiled steel sheet with wave height greater
than 70mm, fixed support shall be provided.
The transverse and lateral connection of the color coated profiled steel sheet must be reliable, so as to prevent the dislocation and sliding of the roof panel.
⒎ in consideration of the poor performance
of domestic sealing materials and easy to aging and cracking, the connectors shall be set at the wave crest as far as possible during construction, so as to prevent water.