How to choose the white gray color roll
1. If the price is less than 3 yuan, it can be judged that the product is made of recycled steel. Even some businesses, under the pressure of market competition, will not hesitate to reduce the cost and use recycled steel or OEM to sell.
2. When you hit the color roll with your fingers, the products with better material will produce crisp metal sound, while the products with worse material will sound dull, and the metal sound is not obvious.
3. Observe whether the exposed steel of the color roll gusset plate, such as the cross section, is crystallized finely, grey, dark and impurity.
4. Check the thickness of the coating or film covering of the color roll and the thickness of the base plate. The good color roll layer is only 0.02-0.03mm, and the film covering thickness is usually less than 0.15mm. The inferior color roll is often used to make hands and feet on the steel base plate and the coating or film covering. Generally, it is used to reduce the thickness of the steel base plate, while the steel base plate is sprayed with several layers of coating or very thick film covering. The performance of aluminum gusset plate will be degraded if the color roll base plate is too thin, coated or coated too thick.
The forming method of white grey color roll
1. Spray spray method: spray water mist (water and steam or mixture of water and air) on the surface of galvanized printing color coated plate to form crystal nucleus when the pure zinc solution is not solidified. As a starting point, the non solidified zinc liquid diffuses outward to form zinc flower.
2. Surface blowing gas method: when the pure zinc layer on the surface of printing color coated plate is about to solidify, if steam flow or sulfur dioxide air flow through the surface, the zinc flower crystal can grow smoothly, and a larger pattern can be obtained. This method can also form a dense oxide film and improve the corrosion resistance of the zinc coating.
3. Wire mesh method: this method can only be used on thin galvanized printing color coated plate. It uses magnetic roller to make the wire mesh contact with the surface of zinc layer to achieve this purpose. As the junction of the steel wire mesh is cooled first, the solid particles of the products are formed at the junction to form the crystal core, and the rest of the non solidified zinc liquid, that is to say, the crystal core begins to expand outward to form the zinc flower.