The ollowing points shall be paid attention to when using the color coating roll to prevent the damage of the color coating roll and reduce the service life.
1. During loading and unloading, rubber pads shall be added at the contact between the crane and the color coating roll to prevent scratches and paint falling off.
2. When the color coating roll needs to be cut longitudinally, a rubber pad shall
be laid on the ground of the equipment in contact with the color coating plate. After cutting, the cut metal chips shall be removed immediately to prevent scratching the coating on the surface of the color coated plate.
3. Zinc can be used as protective
steel. As far as possible, there are strict engineering requirements to protect the incision at the hidden position where the color coated plate is used.
4. After the installation of the project, check and remove the residual welding points and
metal chips on the color coated plate during construction to avoid corrosion to the color coil. The color coating roll must be stored in a dry and ventilated indoor environment to avoid open storage in areas prone to condensation and temperature change.
If it is necessary to cover film during press molding, such as PVDF coated color coated plate and aluminum zinc plated light plate.
5. The color coating roll shall be stored in a clean and tidy environment to prevent the erosion of various corrosive
media. The floor of the storage area shall be flat, not hard and with sufficient bearing capacity.
6. The horizontal steel coil shall be placed on the rubber pad, skid, bracket and other devices, and the fasteners shall not be placed upward, but
directly on the ground or transportation tools.
7. In order to prevent crushing, steel coils shall not be overlapped for storage. When stacked steel plates are stored, the number of stacked layers shall be strictly limited, and packages with large
weight and size shall be placed in the lower layer.
8. When the color coating roll is used on the surface of a building, try to produce products on the same production line of the same manufacturer at the same time to avoid color difference caused
by mixing and affecting the visual effect.