Equipment fault management is an important part of the production site equipment technical status management. The so-called fault management is to effectively monitor and analyze the fault elements, including fault location, phenomenon, degree, occurrence
time, frequency and cause, and take corresponding measures to eliminate the hidden trouble. The equipment fault management of color coating unit can refer to some successful management cases, or be implemented according to the following steps:
(1) Collect original data. For the important equipment in the unit, such as uncoiler, coiler, primary finishing coater, chemical roller coater, drying furnace, etc., establish the fault log system. Record in detail the occurrence time, downtime, troubleshooting time and troubleshooting method of each fault regardless of its size. In this way, after a long period of accumulation, it is clear about the overall state of the recorded equipment and what faults may occur in the future, which is beneficial to predict the type of the next fault.
(2) Fault statistics. Through fault collection, regularly record, count, summarize and summarize the times of equipment downtime, downtime and whether the faults are repetitive or frequent.
(3) Fault analysis. According to the failure statistics, find out some equipment with high failure frequency and long downtime. The equipment manager, together with technical personnel, maintenance personnel and production operators, will analyze the failure to find out the real causes of frequent failures, so as to completely solve the problem.
(4) Preparation for treatment. After finding the real cause of the fault through analysis, the treatment scheme is put forward according to different equipment status. For the fault caused by unreasonable operation, process and equipment selection, the application for improvement or solution shall be submitted to relevant departments; for the fault caused by improper maintenance, the repair level and repair time shall be determined as soon as possible.
(5) Maintenance implementation. Relevant departments arrange departments or individuals to carry out maintenance according to the treatment plan.