Advantages of aluminum magnesium manganese tile
1. Excellent lightning protection characteristics
Aluminum magnesium manganese alloy itself is a good conductor, and its structural integrity is easy to form a conductor alloy surface, which can receive strong current from lightning at any time.
Then the lightning is led out of the roof through the roof and ground drainage device, so as to ensure the safety of the roof.
2. Effective protective measures
High strength aluminum alloy special clamps are used in typhoon prone areas to
prevent the roof from being overturned by typhoon, and in snowy areas to prevent the whole roof area from sliding. Through automatic control
The heat tracing snow melting system promotes the safe melting of snow on roofs, eaves gutters and downpipes.
3. It is applicable to the roofs of public buildings and civil buildings such as resorts, high-end hotels, clubs, exhibition halls, residences, etc;
4. The structure is simple, light, safe, smooth and beautiful;
5. There are 25mm, 32mm,
65mm and so on for the designer to choose freely, the loss is small, the system load is small, the structure stability is high;
6. It can meet the requirements of architects and buildings for special geometric shape roofs such as arc, spherical
and three-dimensional arc surfaces.
7. The metal roof system adopts the combination of fixed fastener and sliding fastener to absorb the displacement caused by thermal expansion and contraction, and prevent the deformation, rain leakage and fracture
of the plate.
According to the coating process: spray plate products and pre roll coating plate;
It can be divided into polyester, polyurethane, polyamide, modified silicone, epoxy resin, fluorocarbon, etc. according
to the type of paint,
As far as possible to extend the paint resistance against ultraviolet light aging, in which PVDF coating (fluorocarbon coating) has the best anti-aging performance.
It is the most UV resistant organic compound known to
man. According to different quality requirements, horizontal automation is adopted for fluorocarbon coated aluminum plate
Two coat, two bake, three coat, three bake and four coat, four bake roll coating process. The resin content of the precoated
PVDF coating varies from 70% to 80%, which is applied in the high-speed continuous unit
It is made of oller coating by chemical pretreatment, initial coating and fine coating. The front coating is generally 25 μ m, and the back coating is anti-corrosion