In order to make better use of the color steel plate and prolong its service life, we need to clean the color steel plate to ensure its brightness, prolong its service life and increase its beauty. So, what should we do? Let's take a look.
As we all know, due to the characteristics of color steel plate, in the process of use, its surface will produce scale, rust and other dirt. So it also has a lot of cleaning precautions, mainly as follows.
1. The operator is responsible for cleaning
the color steel plate with the steel plate cleaning machine and registering the cleaning record.
2. If the machine needs to stop during cleaning or air drying, press the cleaning stop button. If you need to stop the machine in an emergency, just
press the emergency stop button.
3. Before cleaning the color steel plate each time, ask if the cleaning pressure is 6 kg / cm2 ~ 6.5 kg / cm2.
4. The cleaning solvent used in steel plate cleaning machine is lead-free special environmental
5. If the cleaning machine is in normal use, 20 liters of cleaning fluid should be added every week. Change the filter paper of the filter box in the solvent tank every week.
6. The cleaned color steel plate shall be checked
by technicians using coordinate machine. The inspection contents (whether there are scratches, bulges or dents, whether there is residual solder paste on the steel plate, whether there is residual solder powder on the hole wall, whether the steel plate
tension is correct, and whether the steel plate is deformed) can be paid or put into the steel plate rack through the inspection.
7. The operator does not need to take solvent protection measures when cleaning the steel plate, and wear rubber gloves
or plastic gloves and masks when adding solvent.
Because the construction weight of color steel structure is relatively light, and it also has high strength and good overall stiffness. The self weight of the building is only about one fifth of that
of the brick concrete structure.
For example, the residential structure of color steel structure is generally composed of cold-formed thin-walled steel members, and the steel rib is generally made of corrosion-resistant high-strength cold-rolled
galvanized sheet, which can better avoid the corrosion of color steel plate in the process of construction and private use, thus affecting the service life of light steel components.