(2)对各种循环风机，当介质温度低于 250℃ 以下时，一般可不采取紧急措施;
(3)当介质温度高于 250 以下时，彩涂板生产厂家最好采取手工盘车的方式，使风机叶轮转动，以避免风机轴因长期高温状态下承受单向弯矩而弯曲，影响动平衡，直到介质温度低于250T以下时(4)对排废气风机，因排废气温度一般在250℃左右，所以可不采取紧急措施。如果排废气温度超过250℃时，彩涂板生产厂家要采取手动盘车方式避免风机损坏。对补新风风机，由于工作温度为常温，所以也可不采取紧急措施。
Different measures should be taken, as follows: (1) if the power is cut off for a long time, the doors of the curing furnace and incinerator can be opened to reduce the temperature rapidly and avoid stopping the manual turning operation.
(2) For all kinds of circulating fans, when the medium temperature is lower than 250 ℃, generally no emergency measures can be taken;
(3) When the medium temperature is higher than 250, it is better to turn the fan impeller by hand, so as to avoid the bending of the fan shaft due to the unidirectional bending moment under the long-term high temperature state and affect the dynamic balance until the medium temperature is lower than 250t
(4) For exhaust gas fan, because the exhaust gas temperature is about 250 ℃, no emergency measures can be taken. If the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 250 ℃, the manual barring method shall be adopted to avoid the fan damage. As the working temperature of fresh air fan is normal temperature, no emergency measures can be taken.
(5) For the exhaust fan of incinerator, the flue gate should be cut off urgently to prevent the high temperature flue gas from entering into the exhaust fan and damaging it. If the flue gas temperature has exceeded 250 ℃, the manual barring method shall be adopted to avoid the fan damage.
(6) For the burners in each zone of the curing furnace, the gas will be cut off automatically due to the interlock protection function of the burners. However, in order to ensure the safety, the gas valve of the burners in each zone needs to be closed to completely cut off the gas supply.
(7) For the incinerator burner, the gas valve should be turned off just like the curing furnace burner. In addition, when the furnace pressure of the incinerator is positive, the installation bolts between the incinerator door and the burner and the incinerator should be quickly opened, and the maintenance trolley of the burner should be pulled to make the burner pull out from the incinerator in the maintenance state, so as to avoid the high temperature furnace gas entering into the incinerator and burning the control circuit. During operation, special attention should be paid to avoid the high temperature furnace gas ejected from the burner installation port to avoid burns.